Machupicchu Latin America offers you the best of Peru and Machupicchu, if you are short of time but would still like to visit the enigmatic Machupicchu Inca citadel! Here you go, our 2 day Machupicchu guided tour will give more time to explore and enjoy the best views of Machupicchu leaded by our professional Machupicchu Latin America guides in our small group tours.
Day 1: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
After breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up and transferred in our private transport to the Sacred Valley’s Ollantaytambo train station and board the Inca Rail Machupicchu train to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town). This train journey allow you to appreciate the fascinating scenery along the sacred Vilcanota River. Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes train station, you will be welcomed by our hotel staff and Machupicchu Latin America guide who will assist, take you to the hotel and brief you all concerning for the next day guided tour. After check in at the hotel, the balance of the day is all yours at leisure.
Overnight: At 3 star hotels in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town)
Day 2: Machupicchu guided tour – Cusco (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our guide will pick you up and take you to the bus station to board the bus and take a short ride up to the main entrance gate of Machupicchu to begin a unique experience by exploring one of the New Seven Wonders of the World accompanied with our professional Machupicchu Latin America tour guide who will share with you all his knowledge about the history, traditions and more that surrounds this mysterious and enigmatic Inca citadel. Once the guided tour is over, you will have extra free time to explore the marvelous of Machupicchu on your own. After you end up your visit, board the bus down to Aguas Calientes for Lunch (not Included) and enjoy some extra time at the town to get some local souvenirs and then board the train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our staff will be waiting for you and transferred in our private transport back to your Cusco hotel.
- Private transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Assistance in Machupicchu
- 1 Night accommodation at 3 star hotels Casa Andina Classic or Similar
- Optional free Airport pick up (If you are arriving on the tour start date)
P.S: Rooms will be booked according availability at one of the following 3 star hotels: Casa Andina, Santuario, Intipunku, Hatun Samay or Waman Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pick up from the hotel to the bus station
- Round trip bus tickets for Machupicchu
- Entrance fee for Machupicchu
- English speaking guided tour
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco
- Extra night hotel accommodations
- Meals (Lunch, Dinner)
- Optional, Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees (US$ 25)
- Optional, Hot springs entrance fees
- Additional expenses
- Gratuity (optional)